Eco Green Club
Objectives of the Eco Green Club:
(1) To educate the students about their environment.
(2) To create a clean and green consciousness among students through various innovative methods.
(3) To mobilize students towards scientific enquiry into environmental problems.
(4) To involve students in efforts to preserve environment.
(5) To motivate students how to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation.
(6) To sensitize the students to minimize and leave the use of plastic bags and throw the garbage in assigned segregated dustbins.
(7) To organize tree plantation drives and awareness programmes like Poster Competition,Nukkad Natak and Rallies to create awareness among people in general.
Following committee will look after the above said club's activities-
(1)Dr. Suman Agrawal ( Coordinator)
(2)Dr. Shaista Irshad
(3)Dr. Harsh Mani Singh
(4)Sri Shivji Verma
(5)Dr. Jaya Tripathi