Anti Ragging Cell
Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited within the college premises as well as on public transport. Any individual or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiscipline. Ragging ordinarily means any act, conduct or practice by which dominant power or status of senior students is brought to bear on students freshly enrolled or students who are in anyway considered junior or inferior by other
students. It includes individual or collective acts or practices which :-
Following practices in the campus is strictly prohibited and punishable :
- Involve physical assault or threat, and/or use of physical force, Violate the status, dignity and honour of women students,
- Violate the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to the scheduled castes and tribes,
- Expose students to ridicule and contempt and affect their self-esteem.
- Entail verbal abuse and aggression. indecent gestures and obscene behavior.
- Smoking in class or campus, chewing tobacco/beetle and spitting on walls or in the campus.
- Walking or cycling on the grass, Causing damage to the flowers and plants, making the walls dirty,
- causing damage to the college property.
- Writing on the wall and doors and sticking bills or posters on it.
- Parking the vehicles in the campus at a place other than the vehicle stand.
- Creating disturbance in the teaching by shouting and making noise in the campus or shouting slogans and demonstrating outside the classrooms, or disturbing the Official works in the library, office etc.
- Giving wrong information about one's identity or not showing one's identity card when asked by a teacher or any other offcer.
- Showing disrespect to a teacher/proctor or Officer of the College by words or action or violating their instructions.
- Organizing an event in the campus without prior permission of the Principal.
- Violence in word or action, use of force or intimidation against anyone and provoking Other students for resorting to any Of these activities.
- Showing disrespect to an invited honorable guest in the campus.
- Any kind of indecent behavior towards the boys/girls studying in the college.
- Attempting fake signatures or fake documents and making fake certificates which can damage the dignity ofthe college.
- The use of Mobile phone in the campus other than academic is strictly prohibited .
- During the gap period the students should sit only in the Library or common room, to sit in the vacant class rooms is prohibited.
- Students should not resort to violence or use of force at any cost. They must contact the Proctor in case of any problem or for the redress of their grievances and the decision of the Proctorial Board must be accepted. Any violation of its decision is an unpardonable crime against which violators can face monetary or other kinds Of punishment.
Anti Ragging Cell